I have wanted to post this scripture from the beginning. Today is the day I will share it.
"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths."
Sometimes, I have wanted to do things my way. I have wanted to have everything work out "perfectly". Well, when I suffer, and I see suffering, sometimes I think, why? Why do I have to go through this? It's in those moments of thinking, "I know what is up", or I know better", that I can't see through the dark. That's when it becomes even harder because fear takes over.
But- when I put my trust and faith in the Lord (even though situations may not change, or I may have to endure suffering for an unspecified time) that is when He makes so much more out of my life.
When I put my trust in Him and quit trying to solve everything "right this instant", that's when godly peace comes and fills my soul. I know I don't have to be afraid anymore.
When I put my trust in Him- that is when I am able to know things will work out for the very best, because God's ways are higher (see Isaiah 55:8-9) and better than my way of doing things. He will "direct my path" so I will have joy. His goal for me is eternal life, not just relief from pain or sorrow. He comprehends all things (see D&C 88:41) and will lead us through all things (see D&C 78:18) even to a better life. This I testify.
![]() |
| God is making so much more of our life when we put our trust in Him. |

No comments:
Post a Comment