Day #2:
I first paid attention to this particular scripture when my children were little. It was easy for them to memorize and taught a principle of the gospel in a very simple manner. At bed time, when it is late and we recite a scripture together, this is frequently chosen:
I first paid attention to this particular scripture when my children were little. It was easy for them to memorize and taught a principle of the gospel in a very simple manner. At bed time, when it is late and we recite a scripture together, this is frequently chosen:
"Quench not the Spirit"
I am grateful for this scripture because I am reminded of the importance of the Spirit and it's power in my life. I want my behavior to enable me to have an abundance of the Spirit- not less. Personal revelation (1 Corinthians 2:10-14), peace, joy (Galatians 5:22), comfort, "brings all things to [my] remembrance" (John 14:26)- these are just a few of the blessings of the Spirit. I want to have it with me always. And so does Heavenly Father (Moroni 4:3).
(here is a link for the video if it doesn't work: video)
No comments:
Post a Comment