I am so thankful for this scripture that helps me live a grateful and joyful life.
"That ye contend no more against the Holy Ghost, but that ye receive it,
and take upon you the name of Christ; that ye humble yourselves even to the dust,
and worship God, in whatsoever place ye may be in, in spirit and in truth;
and that ye live in thanksgiving daily,
for the many mercies and blessings when he doth bestow upon you."
As I focus on the many mercies and blessings I have been given, even moment to moment, I am humbled and filled with such a deep sense of gratitude for all God has given and continues to give me each day. Life is so incredibly beautiful when I take time to worship God in expressing thanks to Him no matter the circumstance.
I am learning to "live in thanksgiving" is a way of life. It brings peace and love instantly when I recognize all that I have been given. When I am filled with love and peace, joy automatically follows.
May this day, and everyday be filled with that joy that comes from "living in thanksgiving daily".
No comments:
Post a Comment