Wednesday, December 07, 2016

"...come ye, buy, and eat..." (Isaiah 55:1)

Day 7 (Dec. 7th) #LIGHTtheWORLD "Jesus Fed the Hungry and So Can You"

Just a couple of thoughts about feeding the hungry-(or in this instance, eating when I'm hungry).

Sometimes, when I get hungry I get "hangry" (that's angry when hungry). I am old enough now that I should be able to be aware of the "tantrum" I am throwing when I need to eat. The simple solution to this problem: Eat!

I have to ask myself this same question but apply it to eating spiritually. "Ho, every one that thristeth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price" (Isaiah 55:1). Buy and eat. It is like a drive-thru, I will have food that quickly, when I open my scriptures and eat. My family sure likes it when I am fed.





No comments: