At the end of any day, these words are perfect: "Cease to be idle, cease to be unclean; cease to find fault one with another (that is perfect for everyone to follow! We have no idea what is going on within the private lives of people, and all we really need is love and caring!!!); cease to sleep longer than is needful; retire to thy bed early ( I am so needing sleep and I am ready for bed! great advice!!!), that your bodies and your minds may be invigorated" (D&C 88:124). I do find that when I go to bed early I can get up earlier and I get so much more done and accomplished. My mind is more alert and my body is in better condition. I also find that I don't make dumb mistakes when I go to be early. It is just wise advise.
So, my heartfelt love to you today is: feast upon the words of Christ and live them. I promise life is so good when you do...not that I am perfect at it. (I have said I am a practicing Christian, not a perfect one.) That's why I can say I testify of the grace of Christ~ it is powerful and real and it will help you change! Love you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment