walk with pain
but I try not to notice
Pain that was worse
but is getting better
I hope.
I walk
one foot in front of the other,
grateful I can move.
CRPS has taught me
to be grateful
to give thanks for small things
to expect miracles
to endure
to look for the good
to see the joy in the journey
I learn that pain is not constant
but ebbs and flows
as an ocean flows to the shore
and back out to sea again
ebbs and flows
I breathe in
I breathe out
one breath is not like the other
each one different
each moment of pain
is different than the next
Miracles happen
Pain subsides
Christ has carried my pain
He said He would carry my pain
He said, Let it pass through you,
Do not hold onto it.
He is carrying my pain.
He calls to me,
Come!
Follow Me.
![]() |
| Jesus Carries His Cross symbolic of carrying our pain |
but you must choose to trust Me.
I will carry your pain.
Let it pass through you.
I let go of the boat and step out
onto the water
One foot in front of the other
one step at a time
I do not sink
I follow Him.
Christ carries my pain.
I walk
one foot in front of the other,
grateful I can move.

No comments:
Post a Comment